Exact gas quantity measurement is of the utmost importance here, as even very small measurement errors could result in substantial economic loss. SICK offers gas flow meters which are absolutely accurate and rugged at the same time – especially for custody transfer.
Custody transfer measurement in natural gas distribution
- Ultimate measurement certainty and safety of continuous gas supply
- Reduction of installation costs due to integrated flow conversion
- Simple installation, compatible with conventional technologies (turbine and rotary displacement meters)
- Minimal operating costs due to being nearly maintenance-free
- Simplified recalibration due to straightforward cartridge exchange
- Reliable under dynamic load changes
- Self-sufficient operation
View a video by clicking on the image below.
Gas flow meters for custody transfer and process applications
- Long-term stability, reliable measurement
- Low maintenance due to intelligent self-diagnostics
- Virtually immune to pressure regulator noise
- Ultrasonic transducers can be exchanged under operating pressure
- Wide application range